March 13, 2013

I Don't Like Dogs :)

Hi everyone!! I hope all is going great! Yesterday was sunny!!!! So I was happy! We also had a snow storm and ice storm this week also. They always say "If you don't like the weather here wait ten minutes it will change." It is so crazy true! Honestly they have more variation in temperature change in a day than Irvine does through the whole year. After a huge snow storm we were driving to another town and it was so gorgeous! All the fields covered in fresh snow were so pretty!

I have learned that I don't like dogs. I like dogs just not other peoples dogs. Every since I have realized this I have never seen so many dogs outside not on leashes.  


We got stuck in the mud the other day, like really stuck. I had to get out and push. After prayers and lifting the side up we got out. This week has been busy and crazy. Heavenly Father is definitely blessing us. 


We met with a less active member who has Down Syndrome. She has so much faith and loves Jesus Christ so much. She is so amazing!

New lingo: 
warsh = wash, boot= trunk, mamu= grandma

Akita WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!!! I am so excited for you and Ky! He sent me pictures and you look gorgeous as always! I love you both! 
Kyle congratulations! Thank you so much for the pictures! I loved them!

Thais- Thank you so much for the clothes!!!! They are exactly what I need, Thank you!

Thank you so much for all the e-mails! I do read them and I do love them but unfortunately I can't e-mail back. But I will write  soon! They mean so much to me thank you! Thank you also Sydney, Ash, and Mo for the letters! Love you girls! They helped me so much! I promise I will write people back! I only have a few hours on Monday to do it and today we have "Fun Day" or as my companion was joking Mandatory fun :). We are meeting with a bunch of zones to do all these games and stuff!  I am excited but it is a far ways away from us so we don't have time to write sorry. I will though. I love you all and am so grateful for all of you!

Sorry for the short letter we need to hurry so we can go to fun day! Thanks for the prayers and all the support! Love you all so much! I am so grateful for you all! 

Love, Sister McDoulge

No comments:

Post a Comment