April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! 

My companion and I stayed in Greenfield for this transfer, so I will be here for 5 1/2 more weeks. (530 Jefferson St, Greenfield, Ohio 45123)

Work is going great! We have 5 new investigators in one week! Miracles!!!!! After we taught one lady I felt impressed to bring her a Proclamation to the World, (about families it's amazing, ask a Missionary or mormon.org if you don't know what it is.)  Then I thought it best not to give her the Proclamation because her family life is hard, but we felt prompted by the Spirit so we did it. When she read it, it meant so much to her and she said it was so beautiful. We are meeting with her next week. So I'll be able to teach someone a 3rd lesson!!! It's so amazing how it's all in the Lord's hands. 

We had an appointment but he wasn't there, so we went to our backup trackting and found a man. We taught him, but when we went back for our 3rd lesson he wasn't there, so we went to our backup trackting and that is how we found her! 

Another man we met said he would come to church. (We make breakfast every Sunday for people who say they will come, but so far no one has.)  So I fasted that he come or someone will come. He didn't show, BUT a less active did! Amazing how the Lord hears our prayers and blesses us, not always they way we think He would, but how He needs to. Ah I love this work! Defiantly seeing blessings after the trial of faith. There's a cool video called Finding Faith in Christ, you can order for free if you want to learn more about Christ. It's awesome and can probably find information through mormon.org

Thank you everyone for the letters and e-mails. I love going to my mailbox and getting mail! They are so supportive! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment