July 24, 2013

I Love Being a Missionary!


HI!

I hope you all are having a great week! Today was zone fun day. So we had a BBQ as a zone, played put put, and made zone shirts. I have such a great zone they are great!

We had district meeting this week. I have a great district. We practiced giving chapel tours. It is so awesome! (If you have never been on a tour of one of our church buildings you should go on mormon.org and ask a missionary to give you one). 

You can feel the Spirit so strong! We are teaching a family. They are super great. On Wednesday we had 24 hour exchanges. We went to Lancaster and worked there. Sister Allen is in my zone! And she is my sister training leader so we got to be companions on the exchange. She is so amazing!! I love sister Allen! Ah it was so cool to see how much both of us have grown from being MTC companions. I love her!

 I love being a missionary! It is so fun! The kids in the ward here are so fearless. We gave some pass along cards with picture of Jesus Christ on them and they are giving them to friends they want to invite to church. I love how they just love the gospel so much and their friends so much so they just want to share what they love. Sister Love and I get along great. We were low on miles so the other day we walked for about 7 miles. Yeah being blessed with mad calf muscles! Just kidding. 

But seriously I love you all! thank you for all the support!

 Love You!
P.s. Jenessa Van Buen (sorry if I spelt that wrong) Sister Reed is Sister Allen's companion and in my zone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment