October 7, 2013

I Love General Conference!


This week was great! 
 
We have been meeting a lot with our media referral investigator and he is progressing! He has said how he already sees the change in him. It is awesome!

 For one of the exchanges we did we went to Reynoldsburg. Sister Malloy, my old companion from Greenfield, is now there with Sister Hansen. It was kinda surreal working in my last area Reynoldburg with my old companion from Greenfield. She and Sister Hansen are amazing and it was so great to work with them both again. They are both so awesome! I got to see a less-active we worked a lot with. It was so good to see her. She is amazing i love her! 

She came to general conference with us and President Utchdorf's talk spoke right to her she was saying. It was so amazing to see how she was touched and how Heavenly Father knows his children. 

We went back to our area and watched it at a member's house, and A who was baptized last week was there. The next day we watched it at the chapel. In between a member invited us over for lunch. Then we gave an investigator a Chapel tour. He watched the second session with us. It was amazing how the talks were perfect fro him! I love general conference! Ah so great! I love you all!

Countdown: Who will you help bring closer to Christ before Christmas?

Love, Sister McDougle

No comments:

Post a Comment