October 28, 2013

I am so blessed to be on my mission!

This week it got was great! 

We had a lot of La/pm we visited. It was cool because two said that they were not supposed to be home, but things got cancelled or they skipped- it was so inspired! 

Our recent convert is on fire! She is amazing! She gave out three Book of Mormons last week and some pass along cards! Her son shared during his recess the Gospel to his friend. They are amazing! And her friend, we have been teaching, came to church! During Relief Society, during the "good news moment", she got emotional as she announced that she had a really spiritual experience that morning as she read a pamphlet we gave her and as she read the scriptures and that she loved us. She is amazing! 

There are so many amazing people I have blessed to meet. So many people go through such hard things, but always trust in the Lord. It was amazing to see how different her countenance was at church, she was so happy and peaceful. 

I am so blessed to be on my mission! I am so blessed to learn more how to rely on the Lord. I know He gives us trials so that we can learn to rely on Him and grow. I know He uses those trials to help us so that later when bigger ones come, we are prepared and can handle it through His help. I know that His Atonement is real. That He Jesus Christ took on all our heart ache and pains, so that He could succor us. 

I am so grateful for you all! 
Love you!
Love Always, Sister McDougle

No comments:

Post a Comment