June 17, 2013

I'm in Reynoldsburg!


Hi! Happy Late Father's day! 

So I have been called to serve in the Reynoldsburg area. It is great! I am still in the Ohio Columbus mission. My companion is Sister Love. She is awesome! She came out a transfer after me. She is really great! 

Sister Allen is in my Zone!!!!! So excited about that. This week we have zone conference ( a bunch of zones together) so I get to see Sister Allen, Sister Malloy, and the Wallbecks!!!! I am so excited! 

This area is great! The ward is amazing!

This week was so crazy. The minis were awesome. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir was so amazing!! I loved it! 

Transfers was so crazy. It was so hard to say goodbye to everyone. The members here are so amazing! They are really nice. It feels a little bit like I am training again because this area is soo different than Greenfield, but it's exciting. I know that the Lord is in control. I hope everyone is doing great! 

Love yah! Alma 36:27
Love always, 
Sister McDougle
7648 North Oakbrook Drive, Reynoldsdburg, Ohio


No comments:

Post a Comment