June 16, 2013

So I got the call.-


So I got the call I am being transferred. I was not expecting it. 

This week has been exciting and crazy. We had a great week last week. We have an investigator who wants to be baptized at the end of this month! She is so amazing! I love her. 

We had two investigators at church this Sunday it was so great! So this week we had mini missionaries. We have four of the greatest teenagers from the Ohio area who are with us this whole week. They are all so outgoing and cute. They are really bold and have no fear to teach!  They are awesome!

Wednesday we are going to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert! We will be staying the night at a member's home up there and then we are going to the transfers meeting tomorrow to find out where I am going. My mini missionaries will be going with me. This is the transfer that decides what mission you will be in because it is being split. So I will let you know what happens. 

We got to take members to a lot of our lessons. It makes a world of difference. They are so amazing! The members have helped us so much this week and let us come with our mini-missionaries and teach lessons, do service, and have us over for dinner. They helped us out so much! 

I am so grateful to have served here in Greenfield. It has been emotional the last few days. The branch has become such a family to me. They are all  so loving and sweet.  It is crazy to think that I have been here for 4 months. 

Sister Malloy is amazing. She will do so much for Greenfield. Exciting stuff will happen. It is hard to leave her. I love her so much! We have become so close. She is a fantastic missionary. She will do so much here. 

I am excited for whatever comes next. I know it's all in the Lord's hands. I am just really grateful to have served here for as long as I have. I love Greenfield. It is so pretty. The people are so amazing!

Today we got a tour of the High School. It is beautiful! It was a gift to the town from Mr. McClain. It has a lot of statues in the hallways, paintings in every room and hall, a marble staircase, Greek freeze statues on the wall. It is so incredible. 

I will have my next preparation day on Monday. So I will let you know then where I am. 
Love you all so much!!!
Thank you Activity girls for the package! It was perfect! I loved it! It really meant a lot. Thank you!

Love Always, Sister McDougle

No comments:

Post a Comment